Bambino Bottle & Food Warmer
- Placed filled bottle in warmer.
- Fill the warmer with approximately 150ml of water. Never let the water overflow or rise above the neck of the bottle.
- Before plugging in, make sure the warmer is switched to the "OFF" setting. Then plug in unit.
- Turn dial to 40°C. The amber light will turn on to indicate the warmer is switch on and is heating up.
- Once the water is heated, the amber light will switch off to indicate that the thermostat will maintain the temperature of the water. It does not indicate that the milk/water is ready.
In this Box
- 1 Bambino Bottle & Food Warmer
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Juicer
- 1 Cover
- Voltage: 220V~
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power: 80W
- Bambino Bottle & Food Warmer is warranted against any manufacturing defects for the period of One Year from the date of purchase.
- bingbling pte ltd reserve the right to repair or replace parts that are determined to be defective by us and determined to be covered by this warranty.
- Details for online registration can be found in the instruction manual.
- Warranty is non-transferable, negotiable, or assignable to a third party.
Warranty is considered void in the following cases:
- Failure to register warranty,
- Use, other than in accordance with the instructions manual,
- Unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration or modifications,
- Misuse, abuse, negligence or accident howsoever caused,
- Rough handling